Every year, a plethora of new mobile phones are launched on the market. Some have a beautiful display screen, some a bigger size, some a better body, and some better features. Phones with all these features cost higher. If you want a low budget phone, you should decide whether you want a good smartphone features or a good camera. If you love watching movies on your phone, then you should go for a phone with a bigger size and better display. Today, in this section, we are going to discuss the features of the most awaited Xiaomi Phone – Mi 5X.
Xiaomi Mi 5X is a Chinese phone that promised a lot of features and comfort in its advertising campaign. Hence, it’s a mid-range smartphone that has a host of impressive features like an octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC, a dual rear camera setup, and highly improved audio quality. Though the dual rear camera setup is influenced by the design of the iPhone 7 plus, the mid-range smartphone seeker would definitely consider this as an added advantage. The phone sports a stylish metal unibody with anti-fingerprint coating and rounded edges.
Xiaomi Phone Price
The phone is priced around 14,200 INR and has limited color options of gold, pink and black. The RAM/storage is limited to 4 GB/64 GB storage currently but the company may launch further variants later. The phone will be officially available for sale from August 1 in China and the company is open for registrations and pre-bookings. Over 800,000 people have shown interest so far in purchasing the Xiaomi Mi 5X as per the records.
Xiaomi Mi 5X specifications
- It’s a dual –SIM nano mobile that features a 5.5 inches full-HD LTPS display.
- It runs on the MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- It is empowered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 625 Soc up to 2GHz. The 4 GB RAM makes the phone very fast.
- The camera is similar to Xiaomi Mi 6 and comes with a Portrait Mode for bokeh effects again influenced by the iPhone 7 Plus and the OnePlus 5.
- The 5-megapixel front camera is powered with real-time beautification.
- The dual rear camera setup has a 12-megapixel wide-angle with an f/2.2 aperture and 1.25-micron pixel sensor and a 12-megapixel telephoto with f/2.6 aperture and 1-micron pixel sensor.
- The 64 GB of inbuilt storage is quite enough for an average phone user.
Additional Features You Should Know
- It is also expandable using the micro SD card slot up to 128 GB.
- The phone is compliant with connectivity options like the dual-band Wi-Fi, 4G, GPS/A-GPS, LTE, USB Type-C port, and also with a 3.5 headphone jack.
- It also features an accelerometer, gyroscope, infrared, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- The audio-output with DHS Audio Calibration Algorithm is of high quality and its standalone audio amplifier via the headphones enhances the audio quality further.
- The phone weighs a total of 165 grams inclusive of its 30380 mAh battery.
- It sports dimensions of 155.4×75.8×7.3mm.
In a nutshell, this is a great phone to possess. Moreover, it will beat all the high-end costlier rivals with its power-packed features. So, grab this Xiaomi phone and enjoy its features.